This format isn’t exactly new, but you’ve also probably never seen quite a line up like this all in one piece of content… Red Bull Kluge is the next installment of ‘Athlete Machines’ meet domino challenges featuring a host of … Continue reading
Graphic designers are, by and large selfish and spoiled. They stubbornly control and individually design things that are generally smaller than them, perfecting to a level appreciated only by people like them. They don’t share and play well with others
– Wayne Hunt
I stumbled on this video while I was going through YouTube. I just had to share it – things you find when channel surfing.
To create a memorable design you need to start with a thought that’s worth remembering
– Thomas Manss
It’s art if can’t be explained.
It’s fashion if no one asks for an explanation.
It’s design if it doesn’t need explanation
– Wouter Stokkel
Practice safe design: Use a concept
Good design is all about making other designers feel like idiots because that idea wasn’t theirs
– Frank Chimero
Just got this in an email and I thought I would share it on my blog.
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer’s history if you die.
2. Nothing s*cks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the h*ll are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6.. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories. Continue reading