It’s that time of year again – employee performance evaluation time.
While it is a stressful time, you can make your performance process more successful and meaningful.
On Tuesday, December 6th at 1:00pm CST, Chairlift is teaming up with HR executive Michael Kern for a free webinar. Michael has more than 20 years of experience leading the HR function in start-up ventures and established organizations. Additionally, he is an expert in performance appraisals and leading talent management trends.
A recent TriNet survey of millennial workers found 62% claim to be “blindsided” by performance reviews. If you have seen this reaction first hand, you can make changes in your approach, given the right tools.
In this free webinar, you’ll discover best practices that include:
- Creating accurate feedback.
- Using technology as evaluative tools.
- Developing a more effective culture of performance.
- Implementing the same goal setting system that has propelled Google to its current position, using objectives and key results ( OKRs ).
- Other essential tips to help you strengthen your company’s methods for employee reviews while making the process more engaging and meaningful for your people.
Michael will explain an innovative approach to reviews that inspires excellence from your staff. It is a system of continuous, 360° feedback, motivating employees to perform at their best on a year-round basis.
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
1:oo pm—2:00 pm CST
Feel free to forward this email and invite your network to join our event. We look forward to interacting with you on this call!