Working in the digital marketing industry for 10+ years I’ve seen and worked with a lot of different programs and platforms in eCommerce. Nothing is as seamless as Shopify.
Shopify is one of the most forward thinking companies that I’ve worked with, creating and developing tools that screams online success. When they say it’s never been easier to start a business, they mean it. Shopify handles everything from marketing and payments, to secure checkout and shipping— now you can focus on the things you love. I’m not going to bore you with all the technical details here—I’ll break it down in future posts for you, but for now check out this quick vid about Shopify:
Here are just a few features that makes Shopify the leading eCommerce platform:
100+ professional themes
With themes created by world-renowned designers like Happy Cog, Clearleft, and Pixel Union, you’ll love how your website looks on Shopify.
Browse the Shopify Theme Store.
Mobile commerce ready
Your online Shopify store includes a built-in mobile commerce shopping cart. Your customers can browse and buy from your store using any mobile phone or tablet.
Work with an expert
You can work with me or other Shopify experts to customize your store from the ground up.
Full blogging platform
Publish and categorize articles, create lookbooks, encourage discussion, and moderate comments on your Shopify blog.
Brand and customize your online store
Every template comes with its own intuitive settings so you can quickly and easily customize every facet of your storefront.
Edit HTML and CSS
You have full access to the HTML and CSS of your store, making it easy to customize every aspect of your website.
Your own domain name
Use your own domain name, or purchase one through Shopify.
Web-based website builder
Host your entire website on Shopify. Your online store comes with a full-featured content management system.
Quick cheat-sheet for choosing Shopify for your eCommerce Solution:
- Shopify is the world’s fastest growing commerce platform with over 100,000 active global retailers
- You can sell online, offline and on-the-go using Shopify’s powerful technology
- Use your own domain name
- Sell gift cards and generate coupon codes
- Use its integrated blogging platform to create blog posts
- Process credit card payments directly through Shopify, or other gateways
- Process in-store purchases with Shopify POS
- Process purchases with your smartphone using Shopify Mobile
- Receive 24/7 onboarding and technical support from Shopify Gurus
- Access ecommerce analytics
- Use built-in SEO
- Rely on fast servers, industry-leading response times, and cutting edge infrastructure
- Keep your customer’s data secure with PCI Level 1 Compliant checkout
- Sell unlimited SKUs
- Shopify is always adding free new features to help you sell